company that is now Inch Memorials was founded in 1894 as Inch and Rambau
in Pontiac, Michigan. The original location, at the corner of Lawrence and
Perry Street in downtown Pontiac, served the company well for 33 years. In
1927, the company moved to the outskirts of Pontiac and became Charles S.
Inch Memorial Art Company.
years passed, the company name was shortened to Inch Memorials and
operated at the corner of North Perry Street and East Boulevard in Pontiac
1984, Pontiac Granite and Marble Company was acquired and in 1994, Allen
Monument Works of Northville became part of the company. 1997 also saw the
consolidation of all company activities to the larger, more efficient
production and sales facility in Northville, Michigan under the name Inch
growth and improvement have always been watch words at Inch Memorials. In
1999, the company expanded and totally refurbished the production facility
in Northville. The company now exclusively serves memorial buyers in Michigan and
Northern Ohio and is the exclusive dealer of Heirloom and Artisan branded
memorials in this region.